Back to the football this week, were we chat about our recent performances under Mick McCarthy and the John Delaney protest or #Delexit.
The Delaney Protest which resulted in some fans throwing tennis balls onto the pitch to show their disapproval of the recent revelations about John Delaney
Some scenes of the Delaney Protest protest captured by Lansdowne Road
Some of the fans have made their opinions on John Delaney very clear.
John Delaney earned twice as much as the Taoiseach AND had his rent paid for a decade, while the League of Ireland and grass roots game depends almost entirely on volunteers to function.
Let that sink in for a second.
— Clair Kelly (@wheresclair) March 25, 2019
- John Delaney takes a salary cut with his new position
- Aul Mick is still happy enough with the results
- Delaney allegedly interested in hiring staff through controversial JobBridge scheme
- John Delaney being a ‘decent skin’, presumably after giving out a few cans
- Disco train to Zilina
- “He used to be a wanker but he’s alright now”
- Here’s my number, John Delaney
- Delaney getting stick from the fans about his hair