Should Michael Jackson’s music be banned from the radio? Should Chris Benoit be scrubbed from the WWE? This episode we talk about Cancel Culture.
Radio stations like the BBC and RTE are now refusing to play Michael Jackson’s music after the recent allegations made in he documentary Leaving Neverland, which we discussed in our previous episode.
Should this practice of outrage culture be used, especially when he is still only accused of abuse?
What about poor auld humble water filter salesman, Alex Jones?
His opinions are extreme, but should he be removed? This plays into his worldview and emboldens his fans as they see he is being silenced.
Joe Rogan and Tim Pool recently had a go at Twitter creator, Jack Dorsey about his silencing of handpicked users, whilst allowing other equally inflammatory users.
Chris Benoit was scrubbed from WWE for a while after he murdered his family in 2017.
- Intro – hilarious impression of Michael Jackson by Kyle Dunnigan
- Pimlico or Londonpimlico as Dunnie calls it
- Lyrics to the The Rare Ould Times a very famous Irish song about London according to Dunnie..?
- Leaving Neverland documentary (watch as soon as you catch up on the marvel universe)
- Michael Jackson’s cult like fans
- Michael Jackson in the Simpsons
- “if you love me, you’ll sleep on the bed”
- Corey Feldman: I can no longer defend Michael Jackson
- Satanic Panic & the McMartin preschool
- What is Moral Panic?
- Star wars selfie dad
- Mel Phillips removed from WWF
- Liam Neeson comments
- Rape trial anonymity should be retained in Republic, expert says
- Public reaction to the rugby rape trial
- Jimmy Savile
- Rolf Harris
- Jarvis Cocker interrupts Michael Jackson’s ‘Earth Song’ performance (incident is at 4:40)
- Jarvis Cocker explains his actions
- Cocker again as Rolf Harris on Stars In Their Eyes
- Michael Jackson ‘innocent’ adverts to be removed
- RTE to ban Michael Jackson’s music?
- Glitter sentenced to 16 years for possession of child pornography
- Rock’n Roll part 2 by Gary Glitter
- NFL bosses ban Gary Glitter’s ‘Rock And Roll Part II’ from the Super Bowl
- Why Has WWE Erased Chris Benoit From Memory?
Producer: Sean Dempsey